In this week’s podcast I talk about the importance of self-care. Your health and wellbeing are the foundation of everything you do – the better you feel and the healthier you are, the better equipped you’ll be for coping with the demands of being a working parent. This podcast is an invitation to check in on yourself and your daily habits to see whether they are serving you. Here’s what’s coming up:
- how to beat tiredness, lethargy and low quality sleep by making better choices about your diet
- how to make exercise a priority in your week
- the importance of downtime and how to find some in your day
- fun and laughter are essential to your well-being, are you getting enough of it?
- Are you controlling your devices or are they controlling you?
Enjoying this podcast? I’d be thrilled if you would leave me a review on iTunes so that others like you can enjoy it’s content. Comments? Questions? Get in touch.