You could say life is all about decisions. Not just the big decisions you make – such as what to do, where to live and when to start a family; but the small everyday decisions that are responsible for the results you’re getting in your life right now – decisions like what time to get up in the morning, what to eat and drink and how you spend your evenings. Yet despite their importance, we spend very little time learning how to make decisions. The result is we agonise unnecessarily over the big ones and underestimate the value of the small ones.
In this episode:
- My top tips for making big decisions more effectively
- The unconscious decisions that are creating your results
- The no.1 mistake to avoid when making big decisions
- 5 things that can sabotage a good decision
- When you make a decision, make a DECISION
- The 3 most important decisions to make each day