Are your habits serving you?
Are you looking after yourself well enough? Are your eating, drinking, sleeping and technology habits serving you, or are they contributing to you feeling tired, lethargic and overwhelmed?
Remember the importance of self care
In this week’s podcast I talk about the importance of self-care. I know you already know how important your health and wellbeing are to everything you do, but sometimes we just need a little reminding. Life is busy, and often when there are so many demands on our time, the things we need to do to take care of ourselves are the first we leave behind.
Are you making good decisions?
When we’re tired and overstretched, it affects the quality of our decisions about what to eat and drink, how much we exercise and switch off. This week is an invitation to check in on yourself and your daily decisions and habits to see whether there are things you need to change.
Coming up in this episode:
- how to beat tiredness, lethargy and low quality sleep by making better choices about your diet
- how to make exercise a priority in your week
- the importance of downtime and how to find some in your day
- fun and laughter are essential to your well-being, are you getting enough of it?
- Are you controlling your devices or are they controlling you?
Enjoying this podcast? I’d be thrilled if you would leave me a review on iTunes so that others like you can enjoy it’s content. And if you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe!
Comments? Questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org